For many engaged couples, their wedding is the biggest party they will most likely host. Planning for the big day takes time and research to ensure their vision is reached. With flowers being the second most photographed (next to the bride, of course), they are an effective way to set the mood or theme for any wedding.
Here are some helpful tips when planning for flowers:
- Knowing when and where the wedding and reception are going to be is essential. This will help gauge what types of flowers are in season.
- The colors of your wedding is also very important because it will help narrow down the vast variety of flowers available to use.
- Have an idea of where you would like to see flowers at your event.
- Finally, it is important to have an idea of how much you would like to spend. The Knot explains how to set your budget on flower decor.
What to expect from Mokara Floral Design:
- It is suggested to meet between 3-6 months before the big day.
- A consultation will take between 30-45 minutes.
- Bringing photos or have a Pinterest board of anything related to the wedding is a great way for the designer to understand the look you want to achieve.
- Afterwards, you will receive a copy of your floral quote with a description and price of what will be created for your wedding.