OSU Crimson Wedding


This scarlet wedding was a joy to create for one of my Kappa Delta sisters.  Geri was beyond amazing as a bride, willing to let me find the perfect flowers to compliment her classic taste. 

 For her bouquets, I used gerbera daisies, garden roses, calla lilies, spray roses, freesia, and james storie orchids.  To add some glitz, I "Gerified" her bouquet with rhinestone accents. 



I had to include this amazing shot of Matt and his son, getting ready.  Adorable!

Matt and his best men
  

What a unique and amazing shot for bridesmaids


Her horse and carriage awaited

A Spoon Fulla Sugar Cake

Scarlet Bridal Bouquet
A special thank you to Lifemark Studios for the gorgeous photos! A Spoon Fulla Sugar created the delicious cake. The ceremony was held at St. Xavier's Catholic church in Cincinnati, Ohio and the reception was at the Madison Event Center in Covington, Kentucky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...