Garden Grey and Yellow Inspiration Board

Spring is in the air, and that means it's time for Daffodils!  I get so excited this time of year, even if my allergies don't agree.  While shopping for furniture pieces for my formal living room, I thought it would be fun to create an inspiration board.  Below is a few of my favorite Spring flowers, designers, and websites that helped me create this weeks Garden Grey and Daffodil Yellow inspiration board!
This wedding would be ideal for a trendy bride with a bright personality, looking for a modern take on a garden theme.  Below is a list of where I found my inspirations:


Cake:                                        sweetandsaucyshop.com
White Daffodil bouquet:           wishspecialevents.com
Grey Bridesmaids dress:          stephaniewilliamsphotography.com
Location:                                  peterloon.org (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Pattern Press Invitation:           creativeinvitesandevents.com  (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Cake Ball with daffodil accent: wishbig.weebly.com
Wedding dress (Puebla):          pronovias.us
Boutonniere:                             bravowedding.com
Tall daffodil arrangement:       frecklizetheworld.com
Bud Vases:                               jamescarsonphotoblog.com



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...